Death by Chocolate. Sounds pretty good eh. I think it sounds even better vegan ❤
This is a slice of my mini vegan death by chocolate cheesecake!
It is pretty easy! Delicious! And completely Vegan!
- 1 cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup vegan butter (melted
- 9 oz semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 21 oz vegan cream cheese (I used Daiya)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- Mix the oreo crumbs and butter together. Press into the base of your cheesecake, springform pan. Cool in the fridge until the filling is ready.
- In your stand mixer (or a bowl with a hand mixer) whip the vegan cream cheese until it’s soft and smooth. Once smooth add in the cocoa powder, vanilla, sugar, and flour. Whip smooth.
- In the microwave, in 30 seconds intervals, melt the dark chocolate. Once melted, fold into the cream cheese mixter.
- Fil your springform pan with the cheesecake mixture. Place in a cooking pan, and fill it with 1.5 inches of water.
- Place the cheesecake and water bath into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 350 F. Turn off the stove and let sit for 1 more hour in the oven.
- When the baking is done, place it in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from the pan the next day and serve with coconut whip cream!