I will be honest I have a slight obsession with puff pastry! I keep it in my fridge and on hand for whenever I want to make simple delicious meals!
This week I am showing you my Vegan Vegetable Puffy Pastry Mini Triangles.
They are super easy and delicious!
- 4 yellow potatoes cubed
- 3/4 cup peas
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 large yellow onion.
- 1 to 2 tbsp. Indian Spice Blend (I buy mine premixed at the grocery store)
- Oat milk/water for pastry sealing and brushing.
- In a frying pan, sprayed with 2 sprays of oil. Sauté onions and garlic until onions start to soften. Add in potatoes and peas.
- Add a bit of water and Indian spices. Sauté until potatoes are done.
- Cut your puff pastry sheet into little squares and put 1 to 2 tbsps. of filling in the center. Fold in half and use water/oat milk to seal. Pinch them tightly closed.
- To cook there are 2 options. We have an air fryer so I threw them frozen in the air fryer for 10 minutes and they were warm and golden.
If you do not have an air fryer. Brush with water/oat milk to help go golden, bake until the puff pastry is golden brown at 425F in the oven.
These are so yummy, and I make them in big batches. I keep them frozen in my fridge so that I can make em quickly whenever I crave them!