I love eggs. Eggs are delicious, great for you and a good source of protein! They are inexpensive and vegetarian 🙂
I have this egg sandwich twice a week minimum and love it. Its quick, easy and healthy.
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 everything bagel* or sourdough English muffin
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp TVP
- 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Toast your bagel/English muffin.
- Put 2 tbsp TVP and 1/4 cup water in a pan. Add in taco seasoning.
- Meanwhile whisky eggs, chopped spinach and garlic in a bowl
- Saute TVP on medium/high until all the water is absorbed.
- Add in egg mixture and scramble together.
- Butter your bagel/English muffin
- Place eggs on top and cut in half 🙂
Easiest home egg sandwich ever. Super healthy and delicious.
*the seasoning in the everything bagel adds some great flavour but you can use any type of bagel you like!
Chuck’s Taste Rating: Has not tasted it yet
Jess’s Taste Rating:
Spoonie Rating (number of energy spoons to make it – 1 to 5) :