Hello TACO TUESDAY!
As a housewarming gift, my sister got me a tortilla press and I am OBSESSED! I am still getting the hang out making homemade tortillas but I will get better 😉😉
So to help me get extra practice I figured I would make #tacotuesday a thing on my insta, this week and every week as I cook my way through every vegan taco recipe I can find or come up with.
These tacos are my scrambled veggies tacos and they are delicious! This recipe makes 6 tacos (so serves 2, or me when I am super hungry!)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 zucchini (diced)
- 1 medium red onion (diced)
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red cabbage diced small
8, 1/2 cup vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 6 tortillas (I will be sharing my favourite recipe once I pick it out).
- avocado or avocado creama
- Combine all the pepper, zucchini, corn and onion in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with taco seasoning!
- Bake veggies in the over at 350F for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Warm the tortillas and refrieds beans.
- ONe each tortilla spread 1 scoop of beans, and top with veggies, cabbage and cheese. If I have it I like to add avocado cream!