𝐋𝐞𝐭’𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐟𝐮!
I used to struggle with Tofu on a purely texture level. There was never crunch, the tofu was soft and to be honest before I started trying to cook tofu I only ever had 1 tofu dish I could stand! Made by a fancy cook at my MS kids camp!
Then my boyfriend got an air fryer. And if you have never used an air fryer I highly recommend you buy one! It is heaven sent, I swear. It makes things crunchy, delicious and healthy.
I was wanting a tofu stir fry and thought what the hell, let’s try some air fried tofu!
Now the secret is out, its delicious and I won’t have my tofu any other way!
- Firm/ Extra firm Tofu
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic.
- Favourite stir fry sauce
This recipe is so easy!
- Press the tofu overnight or for a minimum of 2 hours prior to cooking.
- Cut into your favourite tofu sized pieces (mine were small cubes).
- Toss with olive oil and garlic.
- Air fry at the highest temperature, for 15 minutes.
- Toss in the stir fry with your favourite sauce
BAM crispy tofu!
Honestly tofu has never tasted to good!