Looking for some awesome, easy winter meal prep recipes?
Why not try this soup?!
I am all about the soup! Soup is fantastic because I can make a massive pot and eat for days! It is literally the meal prep food!
Recently I had a craving for potato soup and wanted to clean out my fridge so I made this creamy sweep the fridge potato soup!
- 1 red onion chopped,
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 2 celery sticks chopped.
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cans light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 3 cups vegetable stock.
- 5 potatoes chopped (you can use sweet potatoes)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- GARLIC minced- as much as you like
- In a large pot melt vegan butter and toss in garlic. Add in the veggies (except the potatoes). Sauté until the onions start to get a little color.
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic. Sauté for an extra 2 minutes.
- Add in flour, stir so that it coats everything.
- Slowly add the coconut milk, 1 can at a time. Followed by the vegetable brother. Stir as you add or else the flour might clump.
- Add the potatoes to the pot
- Bring to a boil than simmer for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
ENJOY the best meal prep soup ever!
This soup is a sweep the fridge soup because you can use any veggies you have! These are just the veggies I had in my soup so feel free to add your own!