Crushing Goals can be HARD!
You know this. I know this. We all know this!
Life is easier when we have people to crush goals with and that is why I LOVE challenges.
Challenges are amazing because:
- The are an inexpensive way to crush you goals – let’s be honest 1 on 1 training is always more expensive. With group challenges you have all the access to the coach, but a sticker that is more wallet friendly!
- You are never alone! – Challenges come with built in buddies, Facebook cheerleaders and a place to vent when you are feeling alone. You are part of a challenge family!
- Questions get answered – All your questions are answered, and sometimes questioned that you didn’t know you had get answered!
- The party at the end – HELLO celebrating at the end of things is always the best, and who likes to party alone?
- You are more likely to succeed – studies have shown that you are 90% more likely to succeed if you have a partner! Join the challenge and get all the challenge partners! We will all hold you accountable!
Challenges are run through out the year but we have 2 main Challenges!
The first challenge is call the Have Your Cake and Eat it too Program. This challenge is all about defining what healthy means to you, hitting your fitness or weight loss goals WHILE enjoying your favourite foods and treats. Consider this your sustainable, anti-deprivation, healthy living challenge.
For more info: check out the Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Program Page.
Become Plant Based Program
Have you ever considered becoming a vegan? Maybe you have a vegan friend who inspires you? Maybe you heard about the benefits of going plant based? Maybe you are an animal lover looking to make a change?
The truth it going plant based can be scary, overwhelming and confusing. What can you eat? What can’t you eat? Are you getting enough protein? Are you eating enough?
Well don’t wait any longer! Join our Vegan Living Program!
For more info: check out the Vegan Living Program Page!
Not all challenges are run all the time, so if you are interested in a challenge make sure you submit your email address to the challenge sign up page! This way you won’t miss the challenge!