We facilitate the ultimate place to grow. At this gym we operate under the belief that fitness is a journey and not a competition. We facilitate an inclusive environment where our goals include being more active and improving but also to have fun and be social. We believe that the best
gyms are the ones that you enjoy going to.
This truly is a place for everyone. We offer custom services to cater to your level. The goal is for everyone to thrive, it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or if you have fitness experience, we celebrate all improvements. With guided workouts we ensure that you are using proper form while honoring your time. Our 45 minutes together will make you sweat, but also be fun, enjoyable, and efficient.
What to Expect in Class
Every class is different. Jess focus’s on whole body wellness. Classes include a lower body class, upper, and whole body. Most importantly Jessica’s boot camp classes focus on improving your form to create results and make sure you workout safely.
COVID – 19 Precautions
This circuit style training is implementing COVID precautions where every person will get their own pod/station. At each station there is a basket with resistance bands and training aides for you personally to use.
All these aides are disinfected after each class with high quality disinfectants.
During the summer/warm months we will workout outside and inside. Currently all Bootcamp classes are being held inside at 200 Haddon Rd SW, Calgary, AB T2V 2Y6
Why All the Right Bites Bootcamp Classes?
Jess will focus always strive to create a positive environment for you. with each class we guarantee the following:
- Personalized attention – each class has a maximum of 3 individuals so Jess will always be available to you.
- Positivity – Jess is here to provide a positive, motivating experience to help you crush your goals.
- Female Power – these classes are for women only. Women often feel uncomfortable at a new gym, and we strive to create an environment where women feel empowered.
- Fun – Each class you will help pick the music, and Jess will provide the workout to create the best training environment for you.
- Safety – Jess has been a certified trainer for 4 years now – she will make sure that every move you make is made safely and is optimized so you get the best results.