Umm let’s talk about French Toast. Specifically My Vegan Cinnamon French Toast – made with a twist!
There are 3 things I know about breakfast
- French toast is always a win
- French toast is normally not vegan
- Fried Breakfasts are extra special!
So I put these three things together and made an EPIC, VEGAN AIR FRIED FRENCH TOAST – Cinnamon Sugar Style.
I like to serve mine with Bananas 😉
French Toast Mix
1 cup unsweetened soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
Cinnamon Sugar Roll Ups
10 slices bread
1cup cinnamon sugar
Butter for spreading
- Whisk all the French toast mix ingredients together and set aside to thicken.
- Cut the crusts off your toast (totally optional – but I am a child).
- Roll the bread flat with a wine bottle or rolling pint.
- Butter the bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll up the bread into a log.
- Drunk the bread log in the french toast mix. Coat the roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place in Air Fryer.
- Once all rolls are complete, air fry for 12 minutes at 350F
- Remove, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with bananas!
The best thing about this recipe is you can really tweak it to make it your own! You could use Nutella or Peanut butter or Almond butter. You can use sprinkles or cinnamon sugar or nut. You can use whatever milk you want!